Although businesses don’t close during the summer, so much seems to get put on hold. Here are Spirus’ seven top marketing tips for summer success, to ensure your marketing comms are ready to go when we’re all ‘back to school’ in September, while your competitors are still brushing off the sand!
1. What is the state of your customer database? Clean and update your list of contacts. Schedule new activities. Don’t assume everyone is away – catch up with existing clients and call those you’ve been meaning to for the last few months.
2. Take stock of your marketing plan. Are you on track? Is it working? What could you do differently?
3. Decide on what marketing materials are needed for autumn – plan, design and action.
4. De-clutter your desk and office. A tidy mind…
5. Seek out five new customers you’d like to work with on social media and start a conversation.
6. Connect with the people you’ve networked with and update your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system accordingly.
7. Enjoy the nice weather – eat your lunch outside, listen to Mungo Jerry, be happy and recharge your batteries.
Now is the perfect opportunity for you to stand out. Creating awareness of your business is the first marketing hurdle you need to overcome. Take these tops tips and you’ll be ready for the action in September.
To help you implement any of these top tips, we have put together a 3 month marketing package to give you the boost you need. If there’s any other marketing, events or PR support you need, then please do get in touch.
Call: 01638 741830